About The Island
Located right on the edge of the Bermuda Triangle, Serenity Island is — and always has been as far as we know — an unpopulated island. Upon being explored, it was found that it is one of the most haunted places in the world and it’s been forbidden for anyone to attend the island. Until now.
People have tried to make it livable. There are houses, buildings, even a fairground near one of the beaches, but all attempts to inhabit the island has become a futile and/or fatal effort.
It is unknown who or what haunts the island and the why is an even bigger mystery. But several claims and documents appear to be angry spirits out for a vengeance.
Strange things happen here. Terrifying things. Your biggest fears will be realized, and there is literately no escape.
Points of Interest:
- Fairgrounds. Complete with a pier and old, run-down carnival rides, it’s an eerily interesting place to visit. At night, the rides are known to suddenly start working, playing carnival music with dimming lights eliminating only what the spirits want you to see.
- The Church. It’s your average church, complete with crosses, stained-glass windows. The inside has somehow managed to be well preserved, but the outside is covered in moss and vines from nature trying to take it’s home back. It’s the only place of sanctuary on the island, but be careful. The evil that can cross into those big, wooden, double doors is some of the very worst you’ll find on the island.
- The Hospital. Everything you’d need to find to treat any injuries or illness can be found here. They may not have any nurses or doctors to attend to you, however, you’ll find all sorts of tools and medicine stocked in this giant building. You might run across a few dead bodies here and there, left over from people who have died on the island before. But don’t worry, they can’t harm you. What places the bodies there, however, might be able to.
- The Duplex. This is where the celebs have been placed as a “temporary” residence. Each celeb gets their own apartment in this building. The duplex looks like this and each apartment comes with a bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a dining room.
- The Beach. The beach has a direct path to the duplex and connects to the carnival. On the opposite side, there’s a secluded area that’s filled with rocks and is hovered by a 50 foot cliff. The only time that the rocks and cliff are illuminated are during the day, making it one of the most frightening places on the island.
- The Lighthouse. The lighthouse is broken beyond repair. It was originally intended to light up the rocks and cliff, but the person who built it could never get it to work properly.
Food, water and shelter are not a problem on the island. The crew supplies the celebrities with whatever they need to survive.
There are many other areas on the island that maybe your character will stumble across while exploring. Don’t limit yourself to just the areas listed above. Have fun. Be creative.